Passionate About the Community
and the Moms Who Live Here

Community RSS feed for this section

Five easy ways  to love your friend well.

Supporting your friend through a miscarriage | East Texas Moms Blog

The ringing phone reverberated through my quiet office. I reached across my desk lazily and picked up the receiver:  “Expectant Heart Pregnancy Resource Center, this is Mary K. How can I help you?” “Mary K., I…I lost the baby,” With those words my sweet client dissolved into tears on the other end of the phone.  […]

Continue Reading 4
Guide to September

The East Texas Experience – A Mom’s Guide to September

This month is full of fairs, farmer's markets, festivals and football! And we are definitely gearing up for fall in East Texas.  As you are settling into the school year and ready for fall fun, make sure to check your local high school's football schedule!  Also, look to East Texas Moms Blog for help, because our [...]
Continue Reading 0
IJump

East Texas Birthday Party Guide…..2017 Edition!

Welcome to our East Texas Birthday Party Guide.....2017 Edition!  We would like to extend our gratitude to all of our Guide Partners that made this resource possible! The East Texas Birthday Party Guide is brought to you by iJump Tyler, our 2017 Featured Sponsor! iJump Tyler Celebrate the next birthday in your family at one of [...]
Continue Reading
Womenary

Womenary: Digging Deeper

“Have you ever wanted to dig into something a bit deeper.  Maybe you feel like you know a little bit about it, or maybe you feel like you’ve known about it most of your life, but you want to really focus in on the topic and get a better understanding and more knowledge.  This is […]

Continue Reading
Fireworks

East Texas Fireworks and Independence Celebrations for 2017!

We have put together a comprehensive list of July 4th festivities including all the great fireworks shows across East Texas this year! We hope you enjoy some celebrating with your family and friends!  Happy Independence Day to all of our readers! Blast Over Bullard Saturday, July 1st Fireworks at the Fishery in Athens, July 4th […]

Continue Reading
HTML Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com